Sunday, August 2, 2009

cat

otally random...


Pitocatjapan

a cat on a sunday...


Bruce_sunday

Happy Friday!

It's been a chock-full week of posting for me, so I'm going to say 'Bon Weekend' early today. I wanted to take a tiny break from design for a bit of oooh-and-awww cuteness. Here's a photo of (one of our cats) Lucy when she was a wee mini cat. Sometimes I feel this shocked and overwhelmed too, Lucy....have a great weekend, everyone...!


Lucy_surprised

ahhh....

looking back on my days in Brooklyn...here's one of my favorite pics of Bruce on a peaceful Saturday afternoon in my previous lovely studio apartment on Joralemon Street...


Bruce2_1

High contrast cat

Since I'm on a black & white kick this week...here's a classic photo of Bruce when he was a wee cat of one year. This is my favorite cat photo...he's pensive, yet sophisticated...


Brucebw

I know what it's like...

...when you just want everyone to back off!


Brucefist

Hooray for Cats Wearing Pants!

Last month, I came across these adorable prints from artist/illustrator Tammy. She created 100 of these cats, all of whom wear different slacks. Some are preppy, some are conservative, and some are just plain crazy with sparkly hot pants. They are all just so damn cute I had to buy a few. There's nothing funnier than imagining my cats wearing these pants!

Catsslacks

0 comments:

Search This Blog