Sunday, August 9, 2009

Kareena

Kareena:--

Karina personality and his film are Kareena Kapoor Snwar journey. Crhri or mature skin, its activities, its attractiveness Dmkta Adaan or beauty, they are always a favorite of young people. Hindi movie last day of the beast Bebo formally different style icon awards and graduated from the symbol for the youth. Still, that these prices are very happy with Kareena their responsibility. She says, glad that the country's youth is so widely supported. These days I get a prize, all are something special. Or, if the format of the symbol for the youth award comes to me, fortunately, but my responsibility is increasing, and young people in the country - for my generation is employed.

I will try my best to style and a symbol of our responsibility as a small icon Nibaun very good. Kareena met last year - it is July. On the one hand, the success of the film comes Kareena explosion - in one sentence, and to increase the number of successful film career TSN and the failure of the film is not any kind of loss. Gisi - Pitié scenario, based on their TSN natural beauty and impressed by the public. Fraud - Fraud .. But the song from the movie Thirkti as Kareena was the only attraction. The success of films and said, on failure, success and failure of their films photo gallery, to take seriously. Safe for me and I'm not. In fact, it's true that I take seriously. The way the script-writer is not God, just like all my films are not great. Each session will be in my film, I do not know that the failure may therefore not disappoint me.

Kareena talents in each mode was introduced. Pomp and work - a unique combination of talents Kapoor girl in the family can see them. Omkara or major role in the outbreak of the unit back, if the role of television comedy, or the importance of the second song .. Chulbuli, Kareena is always in a position like an actress. She says the gravity and light - in the scale of production of films has Fulks. Yes I hear that every script for new writers or established writers! The choice of films is not any kind of resources. If TV-mate offers the kind of film for me, my spirit is with them. Film explosive Rifugi my trip was good, but now I have a lot of archives. Karina preferred are the names of two directors, which have not yet been completed. She says Rajkumar Santosh and Rakesh Roshan to work with my sincere desire. Both of which are not worked.

Karina will soon love God Bhuprtikshit film issues. And remember that movie with Akshay Kumar, Kareena excited very rigid. She says that the film will be shown on a large scale. Hollywood star Sylvester Stalone too. Production of the film was in progress. Allah loves those days still Kareena, Salman Khan in the production of I and Mrs. Khanna, Rajkumar Hiran Three Idiatts, Dharma Prodkshns Renjil D - anonymous Silva film with John Abraham and Saif directed by Rumi Jafri house film Agent Vinod to take action. She says that the movie in three Idiatts and plays the role of influence. Aamir Khan and director Rajkumar Hiran's Dream three Idiatts completed. Salman Khan and shooting of Ms. Khanna is almost complete. Saif Renjil with D - Silva shooting of the film is also the effect of Mars. These days, I'm the type of work, it will be very pleased. Humanities and trade is the best round of my career.

Saif Ali Khan on his love - relationship with Kareena is very serious. Saif loves us more. Saif all supporters to be played. In the current phase of the eye, all players are in small Nawab. Saif is also I, as an elegant theater. All kinds of tissues in the elegant. His style also affects sense to me. Duke two years very little about love - the relationship Kareena to marry in the next five years should not be changed. Why? She says that every girl believes that marriage and children. I am not an exception, but what concerns me, is not married, only five years.
Personal and professional life in the heart of a good Kareena a bit of luck, but also to consider, but, he says, not only to my fate. I have always worked hard. The truth is that my commitment to my work here has given me. It is true that I am now in my career best lap time. I think that in recent years because of my work, I am now Vinr. All funds for our success and I will not give up.

Election season. Some Bollywood actors have been the fight against the elections, and some who say this should be a vote. Aamir Khan to convince these people that have committed to submit a vote, why.Kareena Kapoor politics film reel
Kareena Kapoor who keeps the quality? They decided they Netagiri as a leader. The difference is that they do these things in real life but in reel life, will. Director Sudhir Mishra's next film "pole" in the role of a politician Kareena going. It is their hero Farhan Akhtar.
Previously, with Sudhir Mishra Kareena "jasmine" film, which was widely appreciated for its action. Sudhir said while welcoming Kareena Kareena is a talented actress and the "pole" is a unique character.
Prakash Jha the 'politics' in Katrina played the role of a politician than Bebo and came too. Which proved to be a better leader is to know, after seeing the film.


Sajid Nadiadwala the "whore of love" this year Bhuprtikshit is one of the films. Sajid to make this money is like water shed. This "whore of love 'to see the promo is clear. People liked the promos.
May appear in the film is directed Sabeer Khan has. Hollywood stuntmen in the film, the main attraction (Akshay Kumar) and model (Kareena) between Kamestry. Both live life on their own terms and not the intervention of anyone.First look of “Kambakht Ishq” 343
Akshay and Kareena in addition to a number of Hollywood stars are visible in the film, which Sylvester Stelon and Rauth Brandner density Richards heads. Sajid Nadiadwala the producer of this film in the comedy, romance and action, as components.


0 comments:

Search This Blog