Sunday, August 9, 2009

some........

+ve thinking can brinfg victory:

Former England captain has said that if Jyafri Boycot England team against India in Mohali on Friday began the second cricket Test landed with positive thinking, it can win the Tests.

Baikat said that many of the guest team player in Chennai received from the defeat will hurt a lot. But if they landed in the field with positive thinking, then can win the Mohali Test.

Baikat said that the loser in a matter of shame is not. But if you win - win, it lost to England and you have to think many of the players will be affected.

He said the Mohali Test to England for positive thinking is needed. They forget the whole thing old Gjbe with land in the field is needed.


Briteny remember his ex-boyfriend


Your fans Janifer the number of consecutive time - the hours are in the spotlight once again in eastern Britney Spears. The news that during a circus show your support of the dancer with a love of Britney is Ping increase their memory of the ex-husband Kevin Underline trouble began.

Star magazine reports 27-year old singer and her husband Kevin visited last days together. Two of our two children during the tour of the circus Piston Jenda and spending time with the given rise to many rumors. Britney remember his ex-husband3543

Spears, a partner at the source told the magazine that the two together to see a glimpse of them was recently married. One - the other part put in the hands of the joy of walking is both an overview of the face.

Kevin and happiness was quite heavy. According to sources the meeting by the new bride Kevin Kevin that he has worked so hard to sever all ties with not too late.

Source said the player Volleyball Victoria Prince Kevin Spiers with the move and caught at the very moment of their relationship became the last moment.

In 2004, Kevin Spears married to the birth of two children, after his relations were to break.

Britney remember his ex-husband


jackson is the united kingdom :

Michael Jackson in the middle of this year is a performance in the United Kingdom. Jackson decided to show them that the United Kingdom for the first three weeks of the season, in order to achieve what they are used.

Jackson, who presented his plan to adopt the child. The Jackson family of three children, but they want to in the family. If the boy or girl, not intended for.

I would like Jade Gudi

Like every mother Jade Gudi really want your child. Their two small boys, and on the left have taken leave in the world. Freda and Bobby wanted to, you do not have to say.
The last wish was to be buried with her two sons to preserve the image.

Jessica in the atmosphere in order to increase family

Jessica Alba, 27 years of age, a girl, and he believes that the world has changed. The changes in their attitudes to life. They are so happy that my family and raised.
Jessica and her husband Cash Front agreed. Jessica says, they speak about the world, the good news soon.

Demi Moore’s ex-husband’s second marriage


Demi Moore ex-husband Bruce Willis and British actor My hot is British Heming.demi moore
This is Bruce, aged 32 years and is the difference. 54 years old, Demi Moore, Bruce's first wife separated 9 years ago. Half of three girls from the second marriage of his father, who was now.
Marriage to 21 March, Bruce was at home. But on the side of Bruce, therefore, not been any official information.



it's my life 4 u:--


"My husband is a journalist. I like it very much. Every time I'm in her arms, then I have a strange feeling. Today we were married three years, but now I see that the love between us is not the case, which previously was. In the light of my work these days, which must be taken into account. Sometimes - I think it will never forget.
  • Rather than talk about me in private to discuss things with them more. Sit - sitting I do not think even if the premises Nihara not pay attention in this way. Finally, I am tired.
  • Now I want a divorce. So when I tell them that went before me. He asked me why you want to be different. I come to say "in the world, it is also true that there is no reason."
  • On that day will not sleep all night. Only every time you think something is smoking cigarettes. I thought that this might be for me this morning saying: "I am sad, I am now, I do not want the chance to complain, but nothing of this nature has occurred. It was in the same currency in which on a daily basis.
  • And he said to me, my heart, that all I can do for you? I was not happy with their response, I can say that it was for me what I want.
  • What?
  • "Let's say both are on a high hill. There's a big red rose is the flower. Gefällt me, but it is only a man who until the kiss of death for me, so you have the opportunity to work in a flower?
  • He looked me in the eye and said: "I will answer tomorrow." Listening to this for a moment my mind is very sad, I am always very excited waiting for the next day began. On the second day, when wake up in the morning, it was somewhere. I have a letter on the table is written.

"My Friend"

Me to you because I am not a rose, hills. You say that my weakness or something to maintain or restore the mountains, but my death is part of my body, or may be separated from me, I'm absolutely necessary. Sunakr Bhla to your mind.
Never - Never Walk - you will go on the path of stone, which injured several feet. Therefore, I would like to look at my eyes, which always means.
  • They are always near a computer, which is not good for the eyes. Then my eyes, which are certainly very eyes - big claws can cut all do not like white hair, and you can sort them. Take your hand, you can enter the temple.
  • They always have a home, and sometimes - this is the reason why never in his mouth and tongue, to suggest that if you want to be depressed and Mimicri Jokes Sunakr Bhla your mind.
  • They are like roses in the garden, but roses break - it is never a splinter in the hands of blood and I want to be in the hands if the flowers, I stood with my own hands, you can break the hair.
  • Therefore, my beloved, I'm even in the mountains will never be forgotten. Because I would like to live, you do not want to live. "Where I Mach. This is in my eyes after reading. If you have written a letter to the Munoz do not forget to open the door.

Your Light


I opened the door. He saw his hands on a bottle of milk and bread, for packages. They know now that what I eat everything, and something happened. Now I am sure that I am - and I love it, as Husband needed, more is better.

0 comments:

Search This Blog