Sunday, August 2, 2009

honeymoooooooooooon

anthro bathing suits
I can't tell you how happy I am that they're making again. For a while there it was touch-and-go, with the tankinis and the bikinis and all the other would be perfect for your honeymoon, or my summer vacation. Either one

Jakes
I guess winters here are no colder here than they were in Brooklyn, but somehow they feel more blustery, more treacherous. The incoming snow storm they keep talking about on the news probably isn't helping. When we were apartment dwellers all we ever had to do to prepare for snow and cold was put on a hat. Now we own a shovel. We have a driveway. We have pipes that could freeze. We got our gas bill yesterday (not good). The other day I told Dell to salt the steps to melt their dangerous icy coating. He used my fancy French sea salt. Now they are Steps de la Mer. I usually love winter, but winter this year is kind of stressing me out. SO, you can imagine how much I am loving the idea of daydreaming a bit on a tropical getaway.

necker island
I know loads of you are planning destination weddings. From the questions and comments I get about far flung affairs, I'd say it was the next big thing!

belabumbum
The name alone makes me want to wear them! Aren't they sweet? Who wouldn't want to pack a few sets of these for the honeymoon? They also carry some pretty swimsuits if you're headed to someplace warm

BoraBora
Somehow, even though I just got back from a vacation, I can't stop daydreaming about a teak bungalow on the water with a hole in the floor thru which I can feed tropical fish

virginia johnsons caftans
Honeymoon alert! makes these gorgeous cover-ups and caftans, perfect for days on the beach with the new hubs. Just add pants and a camisole for an evening out. Virginia also makes adorable aprons (perfect for shower gifts), scarves and totes






0 comments:

Search This Blog