Monday, August 10, 2009

friendship sms

L is for lust
O is for over
v is for very loveable
e is for ever
the 4 signs of love



I Eat T.V
&
Watch The Food.
.

I Baked Book
&
Studies Cake.
.

I Switched Off The Bed
&
Slept On Fan.


This Is De Condition Wen

I MISS U ! :)

When Something Really Good Happens, Because You Are The One I Want To Share It With.

"I Miss You"
When Something Is Troubling Me, Because You Are The One Who Understands Me So Well.

"I Miss You"
When I Laugh & Cry Because I Know That You Are The One That Makes My Laughter Grow & My Tears Disappear.

I Miss You All The Time But I Miss You The Most When I Wakeup Later At Night And Think Of All The Beautiful Moments We Spent With Each Other..



MiSsInG
YoU
CaN
TuRn
FrOm
PaIn
To
PlEaSuRe
If
I
KnEw
YoU
WErE
MIsSiNg
Me
ToO ....


Will U Smile If I Ask U To?

Will U Come If I Call U?

Will U Understand If I M Unable To Express?

Will U Add A "TOO" If I Say I MISS U?



-=Rules Of Life=-
Assume Nothing
Xpect Little
Do More
Demand Less
Smile Often
Dream Big
Laugh A Lot
Pray Always
Cry Once
For Missing Me Everyday


FRIEND IS 1 WHO.......
A CCEPTS U,
B ELIEVES U,
C OMMANDS U,
D ISTURBS U,
E NCOURAGES U,
F ORGIVES U,
G IVES U,
H ELPS U,
I NVITES U,
J USTIFIES U,
K EEPS CLOSE 2 U,
L OVES U,
M AKES U,
N EVER HURTS U,
O FFERS U,
P RAYS 4 U,
Q UESTIONS U,
R ISKS 4 U,
S UPRISES U,
T EACHES U,
U NDERSTANDS U,
V ALUES U,
W ALKS WID U,
X PLAINS U,
Y ELLS AT U,
Z APS U......................
SO NEVER MISS A FRIEND 4RM U'R LIFE
HAVE A GREAT & MEMORABLE DAY.........
[[[...HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY...]]]

0 comments:

Search This Blog